openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help in updating manual.
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:18:43 GMT
Rick is correct.  Doc changes are handled just like code changes.  Modify
the xml files and then contribute the patch via a JIRA (or commit directly,
if you are already a committer).  You should ensure that the manual still
builds after updating the docbook xml files and that your changes are
properly represented -- they are kind of touchy.