openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: openjpa-integration test failures.
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:04:11 GMT
The default settings work fine for me on my 32bit WinXP machine w/ 2GB
RAM and Sun 1.6.0_15.

I'm guessing you either have less than 2GB in your system or there have
been other apps started and maybe shutdown which has caused the memory
to become fragmented and a contiguous 512MB heap cannot be created....

I have the following set in my cmdline before running "mvn clean
install", as the values set in pom.xml are only used by the JVM that
gets spawned off by surefire for running the tests -

MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m

-Donald