openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi P Palacherla <ravi.palache...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: openjpa-integration test failures.
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 04:11:49 GMT

Hi,

I ran the tests on a new machine.

when I run "mvn test -Dtest=" it runs fine but when I run "mvn clean test
-Dtest=" I see the same issue
"java org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ProductDerivations
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceProductDerivation:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceProductDerivation"

So the problem is with "mvn clean test" and not "mvn test"
Can you also please run mvn clean and see if this is a problem.

Donald,
Regarding need to change the permSize. I don't have to change it in my new
machine and in the old machine when I removed weblogic specific JVM from the
picture then I am unable to run any java process with permsize 512m and heap
size 1024m. So it is machine specific issue.
Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
Ravi.