openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi P Palacherla <ravi.palache...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: openjpa-integration test failures.
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:41:03 GMT

Hi ,

Iam using jdk 1.6.

The default values in pom.xml are permsize 512m and heap of 1gb.
I get the following error if I run with above values:
"Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not create the Java virtual machine."

On a 32 bit windows machine the process size limit is 2GB and hence openjpa
tests with default values can not be run on a windows machine. So, the only
change I did is to change permsize in pom.xml to 256m.

With above change, Here is the error that I see :

testNullUpdateConstraint(org.apache.openjpa.integration.validation.TestConstraints)
Time elapsed: 7
.734 sec  <<< ERROR!
<openjpa-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-r422266:805138M fatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentExc
eption: Errors encountered while resolving metadata.  See nested exceptions
for details.
        at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java:578)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaData(MetaDataRepository.java:323)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.getMapping(MappingRepository.java:289)

Caused by: <openjpa-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-r422266:805138M fatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.
ArgumentException: No table was given for persistent type
"org.apache.openjpa.integration.validation
.ConstraintDates".
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingInfo.createTable(MappingInfo.java:478)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMappingInfo.getTable(ClassMappingInfo.java:245)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMappingInfo.getTable(ClassMappingInfo.java:263)

Complete error stacks :
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3467520/openjpatestresult.txt
openjpatestresult.txt

Regards,