openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan Raison" <Alan.Rai...@luminary.co.uk>
Subject RE: openjpa-persistence build problems?
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:03:01 GMT
Donald

Of course.  I ran "mvn clean install" and it worked fine - the plain "compile" target must
have picked up old build of the other modules.

Thanks

AlanĀ

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Woods [mailto:dwoods@apache.org]
Sent: 17 July 2009 14:46
To: dev@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: openjpa-persistence build problems?

I just ran a build on my Mac with JDK 1.6.0_13 without any problems.

Have you run "svn status" to make sure you don't have some old files
laying around in your source tree that need to be deleted?

Also, try "mvn clean install" to make sure the builds aren't using any
old artifacts in your local .m2 repo.  You might need to remove your
existing .m2/repository/org/apache/openjpa directory and run a "svn up"
so your local source matches the latest nightly artifacts published to
the ASF snapshot repo.

-Donald