openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan Raison" <Alan.Rai...@luminary.co.uk>
Subject openjpa-persistence build problems?
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:08:38 GMT
Hi all

I've been trying to run the OpenJPA unit tests from trunk for ages now,
each time coming up with a different problem!  My current problem is
compilation errors in openjpa-persistence.  I have tried compiling (mvn
compile, after a mvn clean) with both jdk1.5.0_14 and jdk1.6.0_02 on
windows and I get lots of "cannot find symbol" messages in the
javax.persistence.criteria package, for example

C:\java\workspaces\eclipse\openJPA\trunk\openjpa-persistence\src\main\ja
va\org\a

pache\openjpa\persistence\criteria\NewInstanceSelection.java:[24,34]
cannot find

 symbol

symbol  : class CompoundSelection

location: package javax.persistence.criteria

I am building this on the command line.  Eclipse isn't involved (yet).

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Alan