openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject openjpa-integration
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 20:41:07 GMT
Hi,
I just used the m2eclipse plugin for creating my workspaces in Eclipse 3.5.
Very nice!

But, I'm noticing a couple of inconsistencies, especially with the
openjpa-integration sub-project.  It looks like examples, osgi-tests, tck,
and validation are all children of this parent openjpa-integration project.
But, only the validation pom.xml has the proper artifact id of
"openjpa-integration-validation".  The rest of these children's pom.xml
files have artifact ids of "examples", "osgi-tests", and "tck".  Thus, when
they are brought into eclipse via the maven m2 plugin, the projects are not
getting created with the correct naming convention.

If I am understanding the concept of openjpa-integration correctly, then is
it okay if I go ahead and update the corresponding pom.xml files?  Since
none of these artifacts are "shipped", it shouldn't make any difference.
Just wanted to verify before making the change.

Thanks,
Kevin