openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From ashish paliwal <>
Subject whats does JDBCStoreQuery.getIndependentExpressionCandidates() do ?
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:32:29 GMT

While parsing a given query, before making query expression, in the
constructor of *DataStoreExecutor* class we initialize the* ClassMetaData[]
_metas*. I wanted to know that when can the method *
getIndependentExpressionCandidates*() called for initializing *_metas, *return
array of more than one class. I have seen it returning the base class of the
query tree.
I basically could not understand the exact function this method performs.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Ashish Paliwal
Mobile : 9305128367
IIT Kanpur