openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: openjpa-persistence build problems?
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:46:26 GMT
I just ran a build on my Mac with JDK 1.6.0_13 without any problems.

Have you run "svn status" to make sure you don't have some old files
laying around in your source tree that need to be deleted?

Also, try "mvn clean install" to make sure the builds aren't using any
old artifacts in your local .m2 repo.  You might need to remove your
existing .m2/repository/org/apache/openjpa directory and run a "svn up"
so your local source matches the latest nightly artifacts published to
the ASF snapshot repo.

-Donald