openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Question on application Id.
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:52:16 GMT
I think the way this works is that OpenJPAId is a combination of the
entity class and the object id. This is the way references inside
OpenJPA are stored.

So I don't know if an application id (which is just a primitive or an
application-defined composite) is *always* wrapped by OpenJPAId, but
it is for all the cases I've been working with at the Broker-
StoreManager layer.

Craig