(See attached file: howtoreproducen+1.txt)

Here is the application:
(See attached file: Warehouse.java)(See attached file: Customer.java)(See attached file: CustomerId.java)(See attached file: CustomerOrderStatusDTO.java)(See attached file: District.java)(See attached file: DistrictId.java)(See attached file: History.java)(See attached file: Item.java)(See attached file: Neworder.java)(See attached file: NewOrderOutputDTO.java)(See attached file: Order.java)(See attached file: OrderId.java)(See attached file: Orderline.java)(See attached file: OrderlineId.java)(See attached file: Stock.java)(See attached file: StockId.java)(See attached file: StopStartController.java)
(See attached file: resources.properties)(See attached file: persistence.xml)

Here is the test program:
(See attached file: Util.java)(See attached file: FacadeBean.java)(See attached file: ShopClientMain.java)(See attached file: TestMain.java)(See attached file: TestQ1Q2Q3.java)

I use JDBCListener to trace the jdbc calls; you will need to turn on the TRACE option in persistence.xml to see the same effects since I only give you just the minimum
stuff for reproducing the problem and you will need to comment out the reference to TestQuery in TestQ1Q2Q3. You may comment out f.testQ2 and f.testQ3 as well because f.testQ1 alone
is sufficient to reproduce the problem.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Charlene Sun