openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From MiƂosz Tylenda <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Hang-ups with -javaagent
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:07:08 GMT
Rick,

For me it's easy but it looks like only me has that problem. I just run from Eclipse the TestBasicAnnotation
test in debug mode. I run it with MySQL or PostgreSQL. I specify all database properties thru
JVM "-D" arguments. I also include -javaagent. I have the entire OpenJPA source as one Eclipse
project. Usually it hangs. Let me know if any specific details you need.

Cheers,
Milosz