openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Charlene Sun <c...@us.ibm.com>
Subject N+1 reduction using eager and parallel failed; and steps to reproduce the problem
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:36:56 GMT

(See attached file: howtoreproducen+1.txt)

Here is the application:
(See attached file: Warehouse.java)(See attached file: Customer.java)(See
attached file: CustomerId.java)(See attached file:
CustomerOrderStatusDTO.java)(See attached file: District.java)(See attached
file: DistrictId.java)(See attached file: History.java)
(See attached file: Item.java)(See attached file: Neworder.java)(See
attached file: NewOrderOutputDTO.java)(See attached file: Order.java)(See
attached file: OrderId.java)(See attached file: Orderline.java)(See
attached file: OrderlineId.java)
(See attached file: Stock.java)(See attached file: StockId.java)(See
attached file: StopStartController.java)
(See attached file: resources.properties)(See attached file:
persistence.xml)

Here is the test program:
(See attached file: Util.java)(See attached file: FacadeBean.java)(See
attached file: ShopClientMain.java)(See attached file: TestMain.java)(See
attached file: TestQ1Q2Q3.java)

I use JDBCListener to trace the jdbc calls; you will need to turn on the
TRACE option in persistence.xml to see the same effects since I only give
you just the minimum
stuff for reproducing the problem and you will need to comment out the
reference to TestQuery in TestQ1Q2Q3. You may comment out f.testQ2 and
f.testQ3 as well because f.testQ1 alone
is sufficient to reproduce the problem.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Charlene Sun