openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From i...@dvholten.de
Subject small increments
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 15:48:32 GMT
hi folks,

are you interested in putting forward jdk5/6 - usage in OpenJPA ?
As a starter I would offer to replace Numbers.valueOf(x) by
Integer.valueOf(x) (and Short/Long etc).
Next step would be adding generification to most Iterators.
And i saw a number of places which 'manually' close Connections,
Statements and ResultSets.
I propose to collect these into a small utility-method which checks for
null, closes and takes care of SQLExceptions.

Iff so, how ? One big patch or many small ?

CLA is no problem, you find it in the Batik-folder.

greetings from sunny Hamburg
dieter von holten