openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Extend the source/test code line width to 120 chars
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:53:49 GMT
The change was done under OPENJPA-1143 and was easy to miss (I didn't notice
it either).

I'm in no particular hurry to reformat any of the source code in the
branches (or inspect a patch for correctness if one was submitted) so I
haven't merged the checkstyle plugin yet. I'd assume that the new line limit
applies to the branches too though.

I've updated the eclipse formatting preferences to reflect the new limit as
well.

-mike