openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Extend the source/test code line width to 120 chars
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:26:57 GMT
Sorry for following my own post.

Someone (Rick) reported a problem with the link, apparently my sig was
appended to the url.

[1] http://source.android.com/submit-patches/code-style-guide

Hopefully the link will work better this time. Regarding formatting, I
really don't want to reformat all the source (again). I'd prefer to stick
with the Android convention of leaving existing files at 80 (unenforced by
checkstyle), and new files can be 100 or 120 (enforced).

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not trying to prolong this issue, I just
want to at least raise the concern now - before we make the change.

-mike