openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Start an official OpenJPA Logo contest?
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:48:29 GMT
I suspect you're right Donald, but it never hurts to ask.

There's some precedent set for Apache SWAG [1], we should be able to submit
our logo there or host our own shop at cafepress.

[1] http://www.cafepress.com/meepzor/230676

I'll chip in for a free item with the logo for the winner of the contest if
we can get our logo added to the store. I'm not sure whether cafepress does
international shipping though..

-mike