openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Start an official OpenJPA Logo contest?
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:29:45 GMT
I haven't started anything. I'm guessing a post on dev & users + a news item
on the main page would be the places to start though.

I don't think it requires a PMC member to initiate. If it does due to some
bylaws I'm not aware of I'll lend you my PMC rubber stamp (it's well earned
for putting this together) :-)

-mike