openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Change line length code convention
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:54:22 GMT
Yep, same here.  The biggest complaint I have is because of Eclipse and
its weird behavior in how it does/doesn't wrap lines sometimes.

Now that we have checkstyle setup and it's easy to discover problems
during a build (without having to rely on Eclipse), I can live with the
80 char limit.

-Donald

MiƂosz Tylenda wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I used to hate the 80-char limit but then I realized I quite like it when comparing files
side-by-side. Now I am neutral.