openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic class enhancer and Java 5
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 17:04:27 GMT

Pinaki Poddar wrote:
> I am suddenly seeing a lot of these (on the trunk):
> 31  WARN   [main] openjpa.Runtime - Could not create the optional validation
> provider. Reason returned: "No default ValidatorFactory"

This is related to the new Bean Validation support that we are still
adding and not the Enhancer.  This is the current warning message for
the scenario that you have a Bean Validation API on the classpath, but
no provider, which you should no longer be seeing with the latest trunk
source since Tuesday, if you're using maven or have your Eclipse
classpath setup correctly.