openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject [NOTICE] Creating 2.0.0 M2 branch
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 16:47:47 GMT
I'm going to create a M2 branch from trunk in the next few minutes, so
we can work on creating a set of M2 snapshot binaries while not holding
up I8 work going into trunk.

I'll also start creating a M2 download page on the wiki, which will not
be hooked into the main website until we're ready for users to download
M2 (just linked off of the 2.0 Roadmap for now.)

BTW - For now, we're still working on the assumption that we cannot
create an official release for publishing to the maven release repos,
due to the Early Access restrictions contained in the JPA 2.0 PFD.
Instead, we'll publish this just any other nightly SNAPSHOT build along
with source and a backing branch, with all the required legal terms in
the source, jars, readme and download page.

-Donald