openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From MiƂosz Tylenda <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: DBDictionary appendSelectRange
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2009 08:49:49 GMT
Alan,

It is my understanding that the main difficulty you have with range in Ingres is that that
database requires "FIRST n" and "OFFSET m" in different parts of SELECT statement and OpenJPA
supports only the cases where such clauses are located next to each other.

I am OK with making toOperation method protected. Will change it in trunk and 1.3.x if other
committers have no objections.

Regards,
Milosz