openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic class enhancer and Java 5
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 17:23:12 GMT

Hi,
> and not the Enhancer.
  Yeah got that -- was too lazy to post a separate message :)

  I had added Bean Validation API to get rid of compiler error I was seeing
earlier. And I have no provider (unless now there is some 'default provider'
within OpenJPA itself).

  Just now removed the Bean Validation API library. Compiles alright. The
warning message still appears.

> Eclipse classpath setup correctly.
What is "correctly" in this case?

-----