openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic class enhancer and Java 5
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 16:46:25 GMT

Pinaki Poddar wrote:

> I am suddenly seeing a lot of these (on the trunk):
> 31  WARN   [main] openjpa.Runtime - Could not create the optional
> validation provider. Reason returned: "No default ValidatorFactory"

I've been seeing these also, but they don't appear to be related to the
enhancer changes.

Pinaki Poddar wrote:

> and few of these even when Domain classes are in the persistence.xml:
> 31  INFO   [main] openjpa.Enhance - You have enabled runtime enhancement,
> but have not specified the set of persistent classes.  OpenJPA must look
> for metadata for every loaded class, which might increase class load times
> significantly.

Are you seeing these when running through the OpenJPA UT bucket, or when
you're running some other local tests? Perhaps you have some PUs defined
somewhere along your classpath that doesn't have any persistent classes
listed?

You could try disabling the changes I made
openjpa.DynamiceEnhancementAgent=false, to see if that makes a difference.