openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From cverdes <cver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error loading agent with Openjpa2
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:39:29 GMT

The error that I see is the NullPointerException. That's the only problem,
and like you say is not a  javaagent question issue.

I put all the rest of information for you make you possible to reproduce the
error.
I tried to make your life easier, but It seems that I made yourself more
consfused hehe, sorry.