openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error loading agent with Openjpa2
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:44:48 GMT

cverdes-

Please go ahead and open up a JIRA for the NPE. This is a new code that was
added a late last week. I'm still looking into why
ProtectionDomain.getCodeSource() can sometimes return null(The javadoc just
states that it is possible, but doesn't give any reasons). In all of my
testing it always worked correctly. What JVM are you running on?

Also, the user manual [1] was updated for this support. Please let us know
if any of this is unclear.

-Rick

[1]
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#ref_guide_pc_enhance_dynamic