openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Time to create a openjpa-all Jar?
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 17:14:36 GMT
Donald,

One question/concern.  Does this affect the packaging of OpenJPA[1] or is
this only an additional build-time artifact?  In other words, when I
download the binary distribution will it contain a base jar without
dependencies and/or a separate jar which includes dependencies?  ie. Can a
user still get the base OpenJPA jar without all the bundled dependencies?
I'm assuming so, but though I'd verify.

-Jeremy

[1]
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/downloads/apache-openjpa-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-binary.zip