openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA examples need OSGi!
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 18:03:04 GMT
Pinaki,

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Pinaki Poddar <ppoddar@apache.org> wrote:

>  Do other members agree that, in future, before we need to any dependency,
> we validate/discuss it in the group?

Yes, I agree.  And, I believe we do that for the most part.  Donald has
since posted a reply indicating that he didn't mean to introduce the
dependency.  It seems to be an honest mistake.   So, I think we normally do
discuss these type of dependency introductions and we should continue this
practice.

Kevin