openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database support
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 13:43:10 GMT
Ravi,
Volunteers for each database could be an alternative.  Maybe volunteering
for database support would be a new requirement for committers?  :-)  Like
in your case, you seem to have a vested interest in Oracle.  And, I tend
towards DB2 and Derby.  But, what do we do about other mainstream databases
that don't have committers on our project?  I wonder if soliciting on some
of these other sites would help?

Maybe a wiki page outlining the current database support along with the
OpenJPA Point of Contact would be a good first step?

Still soliciting ideas...

Thanks,
Kevin

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Ravi Palacherla <ravi.palacherla@oracle.com