openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA examples need OSGi!
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 18:37:25 GMT
 I agree with Donald, test and build related dependencies (ie those that are
not redistributed) should not require discussion before commiting. Runtime
dependencies do require some notice before they're included.

Along these lines I recently introduced a new test dependency on jMock with
the commit for OPENJPA-1054.

The jMock license [1] appears to be ASF friendly, and we aren't
redistributing jMock so in my non-lawyer opinion it's fair game to use it
(FWIW maven surefire uses it as well).

-mike