openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence wiki permission?
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 15:02:42 GMT
It's a confluence thing. There are a few groups that have access to the
wiki, asf-cla and openjpa-developers are the most relevant.

Your confluence userid should be in both groups, but sometimes we need to
ask  someone to make sure the groups are updated. Craig is the only one on
the team with sufficient karma to update the groups (AFAIK).

Craig, could you add David to the appropriate list(s)?

David,  I can add you as an individual user if you pm me your confluence id.
This would be temporary until you're in the openjpa-developers group..

-mike