openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building in Eclipse
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 17:26:45 GMT
Hi Alan,

I use the maven eclipse plugin to generate eclipse .project and .classpath
files. I have to do a little massaging afterwards but it does 90% of the
work for me.  You'll still have to add the generated-sources stuff though.

I usually add target/generated-sources/javacc to the build path and remove
the directory with the duplicate SimpleNode. FWIW I've attached the
.classpath file that I use with trunk. It relies on the M2_REPO classpath
variable being defined and pointing to your local Maven repository so you
might have some massaging to do too.

Hope this helps,

-mike