openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA examples need OSGi!
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 17:56:37 GMT
Yep, sorry for that.  Thought I had checked in the version that didn't
always require OSGi.  The goal was to enable hellojpa so it could be
used for a simple OSGi integration test/example while still allowing it
to be used as a stand-alone example that only requires ANT and the jars
provided in the binary assembly.  I'll get it fixed today.  Thanks for
reviewing and providing excellent feedback and guidance.

-Donald