openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Junit tests taking longer to run on trunk?
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 01:54:49 GMT
Just ran a compile+test with loglevel=TRACE on openjpa-persistence-jdbc
using Rev762563 on April 6 (which included the lockmgr additions on
April 5) and it took 51 mins, so it looks like the lockmgr tests are the
cause of the almost 100% increase in time to run the junit tests.....

Albert, can we somehow reduce the scope of these tests?

-Donald