openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Time to create a openjpa-all Jar?
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 17:25:55 GMT
Yes, this is an additional jar which users can choose to use for simple
Java SE/app client situations where they want an all-in-one solution
(minus the DB drivers of course.)  I went ahead and included the new
openjpa-all jar in the binary assembly, but we could also leave it out
and let users pull it from a maven repo.

-Donald