openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <simo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stale input streams, take two
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 17:55:36 GMT
Hi Michael, and thanks for your interest.

Yes, flushing it manually works, but seriously restrict the flexibility
of such a good feature as the streaming lobs.

I'm trying to use them as any other type in a form framework, and
unfortunately cannot simply flush when I encounter a stream because the
entity could not be complete yet, causing constraint errors.

Any idea on how to close those streams in an abstract way?

Simone