openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From MiƂosz Tylenda <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Junit tests taking longer to run on trunk?
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 20:27:09 GMT

I have also noticed this. I don't think the metamodel and criteria stuff is the cause. I suspect
we test a lot of method call permutations and the tests are mainly waiting for deadlock or
timeout. I am also in favor of trying to reduce the time. Maybe not all premutations are needed
or query timeouts may be set to some lower value.

Greetings,
Milosz