openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Ravi Palacherla" <>
Subject RE: Congratulations to Donald!
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 18:11:13 GMT
Hi Jermy,

I am interested to become an openJPA committer.

I contributed very few patches though: Openjpa-1002, 1006 and 1051.

Will continue my contributions in the near future.

Please let me know if you expect more before I can get a committer privilege.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Bauer []
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:02 PM
To:; Donald Woods
Subject: Congratulations to Donald!

Donald Woods was recently promoted to Committer status on the Apache
OpenJPA project.  Congratulations go out to Donald on this fine

If any other OpenJPA dev contributors are interesting in achieving this
goal, please feel free to contact any member of the OpenJPA PMC.  We would
love to have more participation.  General information on what it take to
become a committer can be found here: and

Jeremy Bauer
OpenJPA PMC member

View raw message