openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Location for general OpenJPA information
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 19:14:40 GMT

Earlier today I came across some good information when I was looking into a
forum posting [1] and I'm struggling to figure out where I can put my
findings for future reference.  At this point I have a few options:
1. - Add it to the user manual. It probably should go in here, but I don't
know if this is the first place that users will look when they're having
problems(even though they should).
2. - Add it to the OpenJPA FAQ [2].
3. - Do nothing and it will live on through nabble, markmail, search
engines, etc...

I'm leaning toward option 1, by adding a section about integration with
Spring. This new section will be sparse to start, but as time goes on I
expect it will grow.

Any thoughts?

-Rick

[1]