openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA plugin for Eclipse?
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 01:27:13 GMT
I would assume that you'll still need to download the OpenJPA binaries, but
I can't say for certian... It should be pretty easy to find out though. I
don't think that OpenJPA proper has any examples using the Dali plugin. I'm
pretty sure they had generic tutorials on their site.

I want to put in a plug for MyEclipse though. I tried out the eval copy last
week and I was very impressed with how easy it was to get an OpenJPA JSE app
running.

-Rick