openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Мартин Бенков <>
Subject Summer of code project - OpenJPA 2.0 Sample Suite
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 12:58:56 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm willing to attend Google's summer of code this year. I'm interested in
the project "OpenJPA 2.0 Sample Suite".

As far as I understood the main goal of the task is to provide a pack of
examples which illustrate how does JPA works and show the non spec. features
of OpenJPA. Also I'm concern about the importance of this task - is it with
high priority or should I choose a more important one?
Now I have about 3 years experience with Java and year and a half
professional experience with J2EE. During this time I've read a few thing
about JPA and done some examples.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Martin Benkov