openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summer of code project - OpenJPA 2.0 Sample Suite
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 18:14:56 GMT
Martin,

I tried to view your proposal but found that I do not have authority.  After
creating a profile and signing in, I received this message:  "You do not
have the required role."  Can you grant authority to other users to view
your document?  Since Kevin created the project definition, he may have
access to your proposal.  Kevin is on holiday this week, but has been
checking mail. Hopefully, Kevin will be able to respond before the
deadline.

Additionally, you could post the details to directly to this list for
feedback.

-Jeremy