openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan Raison" <Alan.Rai...@luminary.co.uk>
Subject Latest OpenJPA version for testing?
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:06:02 GMT
Hi All

I'm just trying to test out my new DB Dictionary.  I have downloaded the
HEAD revision of openjpa-jdbc, openjpa-kernel, openjpa-lib,
openjpa-persistence and openjpa-persistence-jdbc (into Eclipse on
Windows I'm afraid ;).

The -kernel, -persistence and -persistence-jdbc projects contain build
errors, but I'm not too worried about that.

Running mvn test ... -Dtest=/random test/ fails during enhancement with
" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: DETACH"

Is this meant to work?  Is there another revision I should be testing
against?

I was thinking of using the 2.0.0 branch, but this is an M1 branch - how
does this relate to the Iteration 5 which we are now up to?

Thanks in advance and apologies for the novice question!

Alan