openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summer of code project - OpenJPA 2.0 Sample Suite
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 15:13:41 GMT
Jeremy and others,
Martin is responding to the Google Summer of Code (
http://code.google.com/soc/) posting that I did for the JPA sample suite (
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009#openjpa-project).  You'll
also notice other projects posted by Pinaki.

So, although we welcome participation by anybody on the Apache OpenJPA
project in general, this specific request is for the Summer of Code project
that I posted.  You can reference the SoC site above for the complete set of
instructions.  Martin is expressing an interest in this OpenJPA Samples
project.

Just an FYI...
Kevin