openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Access to the Sun TCK for JPA
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:25:36 GMT
Hi all (mainly committers),

As you may or may not know Apache committers can request access to the Sun
TCK for JPA. A page outlining the steps to obtain the TCK and to run the
tests has been added to our wiki at [1].

If you're interested in obtaining the TCK please take a look there [1]. The
opportunity is available to all committers (you need a home directory on
people.apache.org) who sign a NDA (not sure of the terms - I haven't
looked).

If you're employed by a competitor to Sun Microsystems there could be other
legal implecations in obtaining access (IANAL and could be all wet on this
one).

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/openjpa/Running+the+Sun+TCK+for+JPA

Regards,