openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby test suit speed-up
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:06:39 GMT
I've been meaning to get back to this topic too. Conceptually Milosz's
latest proposal seems sound to me.

Donald's concern is valid, but it should only apply to a minority of our
test suite. I'd venture a guess that  there are only a couple dozen classes
that worry about specific reasons for transaction rollbacks.

As a branch maintainer for 1.2.x and 1.0.x I wouldn't want to commit the
changes until I'd looked into those testcases. For trunk / 1.3.x I'd be more
willing to accept the risk.

Any other thoughts? If there are no further concerns I'm happy to commit the
changes in the open releases.

-mike