openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed maintenance branch policy
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:30:07 GMT
Hi Donald,

I might take you up on that. The part that I've never really understood is
how the confluence content is "translated" to the site. I don't know the
content of the wiki, but the Geronimo site seems to mirror the content of
the wiki better than ours does.

Anyway I've derailed this thread enough, thanks for the offer.

-mike