openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed maintenance branch policy
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:04:29 GMT
2009/4/27 Michael Dick <michael.d.dick@gmail.com>

> I think this is the page [1], [2] (wiki, normal).
>
> Combining that page with the new one, or linking them better (maybe a new
> category on the right is in order) is probably also needed. I think Geronimo
> [3] has done a good job with their site - wish I could see the wiki syntax
> to see how they did it ;-).

I should have elaborated here.. I think that we might want to reorganize the
overall openjpa site. The two sets of release instructions need to be
cleaned up, and I'm sure there are other areas that can be made more
visible.

Geronimo's site seems well organized and the project management page has
similar information to what we're adding now.

-mike