openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed maintenance branch policy
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:56:07 GMT
I think this is the page [1], [2] (wiki, normal).

Combining that page with the new one, or linking them better (maybe a new
category on the right is in order) is probably also needed. I think Geronimo
[3] has done a good job with their site - wish I could see the wiki syntax
to see how they did it ;-).

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=55076
[2] http://openjpa.apache.org/openjpareleasepolicy.html
[3] http://geronimo.apache.org/