openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: orm.xml does not override annotations
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 13:49:47 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I can't unzip the test, I'm getting this error message :

$ unzip -l openjpa.test.zip
Archive:  openjpa.test.zip
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of openjpa.test.zip or
        openjpa.test.zip.zip, and cannot find openjpa.test.zip.ZIP, period.

Can you verify that the size and checksums match what you uploaded?

ls -l :
$ ls -l openjpa.test.zip
-rw-r--r-- 1 mikedd mikedd 6134661 2009-04-03 08:46 openjpa.test.zip

cksum :
$ cksum openjpa.test.zip
3862673050 6134661 openjpa.test.zip

Regards